Saturday, April 30, 2011

1 week down

So this title really has nothing to do with running, but I am just keeping track of the passage of time until my honey and I are living together again. He moved in with my sister in VA last week and I kept pretty busy most of the week with running and work that it wasn't so bad that he wasn't here. But last night sucked, I had no one to talk to and Friday night TV is pretty lame. I took my dog for a walk, I should have ran because it was beautiful, but I haven't ever run 2 days in a row with my VFF's so I am a little hesitant about doing it. I can feel the muscles in my feet building. They have been a little sore (not pain, but usage sore) so I don't want to overwork them. I figure in 5 weeks when I step up to my half marathon training I will have to start running 4 times a week so that will involve 2 days in a row, but until then I am building slowly.

Tonight I am going to do a 4 miler... N~ has his girlfriend over and she is leaving at nine PM, so I want to squeeze my run in before we drop her off. That means leaving a 17 & 18 year old alone in the house together. I sure hope that they keep their pants on. I am going to tell them that I may be running 1 mile or 10, but I am not telling so keep your hands to yourself.

I was going to keep using the Ease to 10K program but I am kind of sick of the run walk thing. SO this week I switched back over to the Hal Higdon's 10K novice trainer. I am also using him for the 1/2 training too. So off to cook up some curry... well attempt to anyway. I am sure that is going to sit well when I run, we will see.

1 comment:

  1. well that run didn't go so well. But I will try again tomorrow, a body needs fuel to run apparently. Bad ME!

    ReplyDelete