Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sports Bra Review

Since I have started running my biggest hassle has been my ability to find a great sports bra for under $40. What can I say, I am cheap. My problem in the past has been that I HATE UNI boob, but I dealt with it because I never did many high impact sports so the jiggle didn't bother me too much. But once I started running, my 38Ds were dancing to their own beat. I had some old style uniboob bras, but they just weren't keeping the motion down enough. Plus all my sporting gear was a few years old and bought when I was in better shape (ie. smaller titties).

So my journey started out at the Nike outlet. I love the outlet. I can get so much stuff for so much cheaper than retail. And 2x a year I get really great coupons. I found a bra that I thought would fit great, tired it on, jumped around a little and was satisfied with the results. When I strapped my ladies in for their first run I was thinking, finally a bra that will work for a large chested lady. After the first run the stupid bra had eaten my boob. I had an aweful raw spot under my right breast. I actually didn't notice it until I jumped in the shower and lathered up..HOLY CRAP that stung. So then I had to start double bagging because the support was good but the rubbing was not so good. Faulty placement of a seam. My quest continued..... and continued... I went to Sports Authority and I think I tried on every sports bra know to man. I was really sad and my patient husband was getting restless, but he was a good sport. Then I saw it...the mother of all sports bras, it looked like armor for my ladies.
It's a little hard to riggle into but once I am in there...NO MOTION. That's right NO MOTION FOR MY 38D's. A dream come true.

Here's the picture in case you want one. It runs $39.00 at Sports Authority and 40 online. I love the underwire. And I love that it is a racerback and there is a claps on the back and adjustable straps as well. I have run in this bra 3 times. No RUB, no RASH. No BOUNCE....



1 comment:

  1. http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/JBL298/

    $31.99 at www.roadrunnersports.com right now if you join their VIP club for $1.99 (free shipping)!! (so 33.98/per...a little savings).

    ReplyDelete