Thursday, April 28, 2011

Phone post

So I am at work, but I am done listening to people argue about timelines, so here is a quick post about my newest reason for excitement. I emailed my family last night to tell everyone officially about my impending move. In doing that I also let them know that I am running a half marathon in December. I extended an invite to all on the mailing list... I had a taker. My sister J~, who is pretty athletic is going to run too. Now honestly I am freaking out a little, until now everyone who committed hadn't ever run that distance, I had a little piece of me who knew if I didn't follow through they probably wouldn't either (that sounds bad but don't judge, I am not yet fully confident in my body's ability to carry me 13.1 miles). Now I feel like I can't quit, it's a blessing really, but it is making me a little nervous..

No comments:

Post a Comment