Saturday, August 7, 2010

Week4 DONE

I wouldn't say it killed me, but I wouldn't say I killed it either. I call it a draw, but in any case on to week 5 Monday.

Next week the pattern starts changing a little. I am a little nervous for the 20 minute run on the last day of next week.

Monday: 5 min walk, 5min run, 3min walk, 5 min run, 3 min walk, 5 min run. Cool down.
Wednesday: 5 min walk, 8 min run, 5 min walk, 8 min run. Cool down
Friday: or Saturday depending on how I feel 5 minute walk, 20 minute run...

I am kind of amazed it is going so fast. I am a little worried because during week9 I will be on a work trip from Tuesday to Friday. So I will have to figure out how to get 1 run in while away. I am not sure how that will work, but I won't let it derail me.

I don't "enjoy" running by any means yet, but I am not hating it either. I do think I am starting to get into the habit of running. I almost look forward to it....almost but not quite.

I would kill for 75 degrees and a light wind, maybe even 80 with a breeze, recently I have been dying in the heat. Is summer over yet?

Oh and today's learning tip: No mexican food before a run.
salsa + run = heartburn

No comments:

Post a Comment