Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stick it where the sun don't shine

So it has been a very busy week and today was the first time I managed to do week 5 day 2. Tuesday Keith and I went to see Norah Jones so I went to bed way too late for my 5 am daily wake up. Then Wednesday night I had to get ready for a presentation I had to give on Thursday morning. After work on Thursday I fell asleep at 7pm....and last night I think I managed to keep my eyes open until 8pm.

So this morning when I woke up at 8am, I immediately put on my running clothes and headed out. That's when I started to realize that once the big ball of fire in the sky is out it is F'ing awful to run. I tried to take a route that would have the sun at my back for most of the way but I think I should have ran into the sun at the beginning of my run and with it at my back once I was nasty sweaty and stinky. I also didn't think to bring sunglasses so I am sure I induced a few wrinkles from all the squinting.

I am terrified of the 20 minute run.....That's tomorrow or monday depending on how I feel.

But moral of the story....I am going to stick my run where the sun don't shine :)

1 comment:

  1. i'm running, just slowly. Gmail locked my email which was linked to my blog. still fighting that out :( This is Eva. not Liz Meriweather. ;)

    ReplyDelete