Saturday, August 28, 2010

Puddles

We ran this morning and it was wet. For some reason it has been raining every night. I am not complaining though it means my runs are only 80-86 degrees instead of 90-96.

Dixie thought is was fun to run through the puddles to cool off. I know that she will start kicking my ass once the weather turns cooler but until then I am enjoying the fact that she is as tired as me when we get done.

Off for the weekend. I am bringing my running clothes in hopes of maybe running in an air conditioned gym tomorrow morning. That sounds like heaven!!!

This week I didn't manage to get all my runs in because of the big 3-0...but I am making up for it by running today and tomorrow so I don't lose any ground.

ON a side note: I may get to jump out of a plane on my "business trip" ... awesome job :) Hope they pull my name out of the HAT. Just think how much fun it will be to fall from the sky strapped to a complete stranger while screaming your brains out. Not bad for a days work.



No comments:

Post a Comment