Sunday, August 22, 2010

Strange week

So I posted after the first run of the week and it went well...it was all downhill from there trying to run day 2. I tried 2 times to do it...first Friday night was all thunder and lightening then Saturday morning at 9am it was 86 degree and 84% humidity. I only made it a mile. It was truly awful. So I just gave up and called it done.

I thought today was going to be a failure also because it was raining and storming much of the day...then like a sign it stopped at 7:30. What a good thing for me. The run was almost enjoyable today. It was only about 76 degrees. Like a preview of fall, I can't wait for fall. I can't remember the last time is was 76 degrees.

My Nike+ said I ran 3.15 mile with warm up and cool down. Of that 2.4 miles was running. Go me..



No comments:

Post a Comment