Monday, July 19, 2010

it's only seven pm and i am exhausted

To explain my title I just want to say I have been up for 15 hours already. Today I started a new job, and I needed to get out of the house by 6:45 to make it on time. And I wanted to run while it was a cool 80 degrees. (After work I am too lazy to get out of my own way, let alone run) NO excuses right...to do this I gotta DOIT.

I ended up taking the dog with me because her big brown eyes broke me down. She won't be coming again though because she wanted to pee and sniff and wander and not run. I can't blame her, she wasn't quite awake and neither was I.

I don't think that I am possibly burning more calories yet, but I was HUNGRY as HELL all day. I would eat and then be satisfied, but 2 hours later there was a lion roaring in my belly. New rule for tomorrow, bring healthy snacks to work, and a water bottle.

The best part of my day was finding out that I get a FREE YMCA membership from my new work, down side was finding out all the Y's near me aren't on the list. BUMMER. But if I time it right I may be able to stop by one on the way home from work. I would really like to be able to swim a few days a week.

Tomorrow..... up again at 4am, maybe Yoga... last week yoga was a bust because I couldn't breathe, now I am better (90% anyway). Or better enough that I won't drown in my own snot while saluting the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment