Thursday, June 23, 2011

commuting, summer and a landlord

I have kind of been lazy about cross training. And I have only managed one run so far this week, I am going to running tomorrow night. Then the long run on Sunday. This wont put me too far behind, I won't have missed any runs this week only the cross training.

Next week I will be more situated in my work environment, I am going to start going to the pool to swim laps for my cross training. I think K~ and I are going to start commuting in together, that will give me plenty of time to take a long lunch and work out. I am hoping that this will just become habit over time. Unfortunately, where I work the pool is 5 miles from my office so I think I may just drive the truck to work and park it for the week. Then drive it home on Friday night. Running 5 miles then swimming is a little out of my league right now...maybe someday soon.

Tonight I was going to go for a 3er...but my landlord is here and he is fixing some random stuff around the house. 2 of our toilets run, the sprayer in the sink leaks, the dining room light needed replaced and also a window won't stay in the track. So now instead of running I am drinking beer and and watching the Daily Show while he fixes things before they become our responsibility... yeah for leases.

Tomorrow is Friday!!! YAY one week of work DONE!!! And so far I don't hate it, in fact it kind of rocks!

OH and it got kinda hot here! Almost Florida HOT,

No comments:

Post a Comment