Monday, September 13, 2010

Week 9 Day 1

Well my goal was to run the whole 5K three time this week but I didn't quite get there today. I managed 2.63 miles in 30 minutes. So technically I accomplished the goal for this week, but I am still a little short for the distance. I am hoping it will come. I am going to try and do a little longer every day this week. The phone call from Keith at .5 miles was a little awkward also, panting and answering the phone isn't sexy.

At 2.4 miles I got chills, which made me really uncomfortable. That was part of the reason I didn't push any more. I think it is unusually humid today. Unusual for FL means I was almost swimming instead of running. WHERE THE HELL IS FALL???

Ok. Till Wednesday

I love my app even more today! I just found out you can see the pace by color.

No comments:

Post a Comment